Welcome to Self Help and Wellness
Universal Law Article
. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for further reading, click here.
Increase Your Marketing Ability Through The Law Of Attractionfrom: Self Help and Wellness
Even great men fall. This saying is true and it applies to everyone on earth. Marketing executives are no exceptions. Sometimes you may try very hard to sell your product or service, but you aren't able to do it.
Just ask yourself how many times you've done the following:
* Asked for referrals from your present clients on a steady basis.
* Asked your different business network contacts if they know anyone else who would derive benefits from your products or services.
* Ask present clients if they want any of your merchandise or services.
* Ask present customers if they're interested in your new product.
If you spend some time asking them, then it will become easier for you to achieve your goals. But if you're not successful, the possibility may be that:
* You haven't tried to convert your prospects to customers.
* Your interaction with your last customer wasn't positive.
* You don't believe in asking.
* You wait for your prospect to call you if they need you.
* You believe your customers are aware of your products and they'll call you if they need you.
The market is changing at lightning speed; you can't just be assured your prospects will be your future customers. You have to work smart to convert your prospects to customers. If you've added any items to your product line then it's possible your customers might not knowt. It's your duty to inform them of the new additions.
Your power to step up your sales is directly proportional to your ability to evaluate and ameliorate your sales skills. Just apply the tips given above and start to improve your marketing skills. You have to be open with your customers and listen to the results.
Here are 7 steps you should follow to boost your marketing ability:
* Recognize The Attraction Factor In Business: If you want to use the law of attraction then you should realize the law is already working for you in your business. You may not notice it, but you'll realize it when you have a closer look at the sales figures.
* Make Your Goals Clear: Set goals that are timely, specific and measurable. They have to be attainable and realistic. Suppose you want a sale to the tune of $10,000 every month. Think that you've already achieved this target, so you become enthusiastic about it. This excitement will send out convinced ideas to the universe and the law will start working for you.
* Repeat Your Visualization: You have to spend at least 10 minutes every day in the morning visualizing. This means you'll have to see yourself in a position where you'd like to be.
* Act: You have to take action to achieve your goals. You can't wait for the law to act by only visualizing. You also have to take action so you can reach your target.
* Maintain The Attraction: The law of attraction exists in every walk of life. You have to know this fact. Envision your goals and maintain positive thoughts and feelings for the whole day.
* Share It: Share your goals with those who will support you to attain your desire. They can be your customers, family or even friends.
* Repeat The Exercise Above Everyday: The power of the law works only if you repeat and practice this exercise consistently.
Universal Law News
Gov. signs seat belt bill into law, effective immediately - KITV Honolulu
Gov. signs seat belt bill into law, effective immediately
"Hawaii is putting safety first on our roadways with the enactment of our state's universal seat belt law; this measure closes the gap in protecting all passengers riding in a motor vehicle," Gov. Abercrombie said. "In addition, the enactment of Hawaii ...
Governor Explains Purpose of New Traffic Safety Laws
Thank you Governor Abercrombie and Senator Hee - you saved lives in Hawaii ...
Law requires form for authorization of medicine - UpNorthLive.com
Law requires form for authorization of medicine
(AP) - A new Michigan law calls for the creation of a universal form that doctors can use when patients need prior authorization for coverage of prescription drugs. Bills signed last week by Gov. Rick Snyder ask the state insurance commissioner to ...
Universal credit assessments are a recipe for confusion for leaseholders - The Guardian
Universal credit assessments are a recipe for confusion for leaseholders
Recently, the department published notes on how the universal credit will be calculated for payments on service charges where home owners are on a long lease, which offers an interesting insight into just one tiny aspect of how this assessment will ...
Glass obeys a cracking good law - physicsworld.com
Glass obeys a cracking good law
The existence of a universal law, which was successfully able to describe all the data collected in the study, was based on calculations that express the number of radial cracks in terms of the velocity of the projectile and the thickness of the plate.
It's Not 'Universal Coverage' - National Review Online (blog)
It's Not 'Universal Coverage'
National Review Online (blog)
In the Democratic imagination, Obamacare is historic because it finally gives the United States a “universal” system of health-insurance enrollment. Ever since Harry Truman pushed for national health insurance in the 1940s, it has been the dream of ...