Welcome to Self Help and Wellness
15 Communication Article
Communication and the Law of Attractionfrom: Self Help and Wellness
Communication gets you connected with others. But most of us make many mistakes when we communicate.
Here are a few guidelines for effective communication:
1. Think And Talk: Nobody can talk without thinking. Communication without thinking always finds linked emotions. This kind of conversation without thinking leads to misunderstanding. So, from now onwards, pause to think and then speak out. Just ponder what you should say for a second and then respond. This will surely decrease your chance of misunderstanding.
2. Convey Your Message Clearly: Always think of the words you'd like to use before you speak. Many people can't communicate their thoughts clearly. This only leads to misunderstanding and hence results in the failure of the purpose of communication. If you feel what you said isn't clear, then you can rephrase and speak out. Once you rephrase your communication, all the misunderstandings will be cleared.
3. Don't Talk Of The Things That You Are't Certain: When you talk about other people, unless and until you're certain about the truth of the fact don't indulge in telling it. You should always avoid gossip. Gossiping is only a waste of time and doesn't give fruitful results. Talk about those topics which will lead to your path of achievement. So don't waste your time by talking of things of which you're uncertain.
4. Don't Use Offensive Words: You should avoid swearing. Actually swearing is sort of dirty and this pollutes our minds as well as others' minds. It will taint your image. So avoid swearing even if you feel your situation excuses it.
5. Don't Talk About Yourself: Self-praise is a pit. So don't dig one for yourself. Your communicating partner will get bored if you keep on talking about yourself and your family. This kind of communication is considered impolite.
6. Don't Avoid Eye Contact: Whenever you're talking, look into your partner's eyes. This will allow you to express your sincerity. If you know you have nothing to hide from him/her, why avoid eye contact? If you look somewhere else and reply to the queries of your communicating partner that it's considered impolite.
7. Show Politeness In Your Manners: Show manners when you speak out. Be polite and decent to people. Talk to them politely and greet them. If you're polite and possess good manners then you'll be loved by others.
Imagine that you're a good communicating partner. Think that you're a person with whom people like to talk. Imagine the feelings of pleasing conversation and communication in your mental perceptions. Later on, after some time, you'll be more confident. Your subconscious mind will provide more worthy circumstances that permit you to amend your communication skills harmonizing to the law of attraction.